10.31.2011

A Simple Dress

Dress c/o Queens Wardrobe, Tights Target, Booties Modern Vintage, Belt Vintage, Sunnies Ray Ban

Simple dresses like this one from Queens Wardrobe end up being key pieces in my Fall/Winter wardrobe. I always pair them with tights when it gets too cold. I love the colors and patterns in this dress  and I've already worn it twice since Friday! 
I finally bought myself (as an early Birthday gift, my Birthday is this Friday!) these Modern Vintage booties. I have been lusting over them for weeks and finally splurged on them. But I figured that they are a good investment because they go with anything and I can get a lot of use out of them :)

53 comments:

  1. Julia, you are WAY too gorgeous and those vintage booties are adorbs! Happy early birthday ;)
    You can wear a simple dress and STILL look like perfection. Jealous beyond words.

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair!! Congrats on the engagement! You look so happy! :)

    xo
    Alexandra
    www.fashion-feast.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorg as always! Loving the new accessory, too! ;)

    Xo, Devon

    Www.devonrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress, its simply yet classy. You look absolutely gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is so lovely! The print is gorge, still not over how pretty is your ring!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your rock! Oh, and the dress and shoes are amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love how simple/put together this looks is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your engagement ring! it's so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress! :) you look so happy :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your best accessory from now on is going to be your engagement ring! It's SO beautiful! Congrats! xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ring looks amazing :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look great! such a cute outfit, i love your boots.

    hurnrningbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome & happy.
    Dress and boots are perfect.
    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty dress

    http://www.joanna-palej.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that simple style ! You look elegant and simple at the same time ! Xx nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply amazing! There's really no need to add more to such a lovely dress! :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit! Great blog, keep it up

    Check out our blog if you like:

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, FashionFlirt

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your dress and those boots surely go with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes, simply, but sometimes in simplu things are the great things. like here! :)
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your outfit. and that diamond adds the perfect touch!!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think your best "accessory" is that new bling on your left hand! Congratulations, you look radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving the ring! :) And of course the outfit.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely dress... vintage-inspired for sure! :)

    You look gorg (per usual)!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the color and cut of the dress, it is perfect paired with those tights and booties!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi, you are very beautifull <3 love your sjoes. kisses xxx

    http://www.norabrownsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous! And the booties are fab! You will get lots of use out of those, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  27. great dress!! and I really love your hair!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. it's a beautiful dress and girl...you are just GORGEOUS!!!

    xo!
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. gorgeous dress and booties!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a gorgeous dress. So simple, but so perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely dress, beautiful ring. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  32. so cute..love your shoes you look amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look stunning in this look! You make fall look sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Early Birthday!

    Yanira
    http://manolosmanicuresthismom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing dress! Good choice! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  36. SO beautiful! The dress is simple yet beautiful and congrats on your engagement,
    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOVE this outfit! So simply lovely :)

    Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a fabulous dress! You look absolutely amazing, and you are incredibly gorgeous! :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow you look beautiful. Love your dress !

    Love S.
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the dress. Congrats on your engagement!

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy early birthday - I don't blame you for snaggin those shoes. Perfect shoe bootie. And the dress - thank you... I'll be searching high and low for one just like it. = P

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations, you certainly look radiant! What are you wearing on lips in this post? Its perfectly natural, and polished.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congrats!! Love the ring and love the dress!
    xo, allie
    accordingtoallieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. you are so beautiful and I love your style! :)

    http://sara-undermyumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love your style! And you are also gorgeous

    http://fashioncaradee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. love this look and your overall style!

    following you now and looking forward to seeing more great outfits :)

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. This whole look is just absolutely FABULOUS! and your hair I want! LOVE LOVE LOVE this look head to toe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  48. nice blog!follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete