10.30.2011

This past weekend...


I got engaged!!!!
 To the most wonderful man in the entire world! And he gave me the most beautiful ring in the entire world! It was so special and so sweet. I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing person that I can spend the rest of my life with. We are pretty much inseparable, he is my best friend. 
Since I have always had a love for weddings, I have been saving pictures and ideas for quite 
some time! Check out some of my inspiration for my wedding here.

125 comments:

  1. wow, Congratulations!!! So pretty, have a wonderful wedding!!! :D Giveaway on my blog.

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo excited for you Julia! You are going to make a beautiful bride. Congrats to you and your fiance!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That's a gorgeous ring!


    XOXO
    styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I'm in love with it! Congrats on the engagement! The ring is absolutely gorgeous.

    Teresa
    love & luxe

    ReplyDelete
  5. your ring is almost as stunning as you!

    can't wait to see what you guys do for your big day.

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I am so looking forward to seeing some posts about the wedding plans.

    Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Julia!! I'm so excited for you!
    What a gorgeous ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Congratulations gorgeous!!! That ringg is amazing.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! That is soo fantastic. And that ring - gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! That's awesome! Your ring is wonderful :))) I just got engaged two weeks ago, as well! Have fun planning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!! Wish you the best!
    www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! What great and exciting news, I know your wedding with be quite GLAMorous! I love weddings too, my dream job is a wedding planner! Can't wait to hear once you find a wedding dress! All the best to you and your fiance! xoxo

    http://chic-who.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I've been waiting for this post all weekend! Soak it all in! This is a really fun time :)

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you, Julia! Marriage is the best! Enjoy your engagement!!!

    ps.
    GORGEOUS ring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! What a gorgeous ring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! The ring is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! Congratulations! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet, congrats

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous ring!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATS!!!!! I can't wait to see your wedding inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats!! That ring is absolutely stunning! You are a very lucky girl! :)

    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations!!!

    You have SO much beautiful things on your pinterest. Enjoy wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where is this ring from? It is soo stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats! Your ring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. CONGRATULATIONS!

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG! Congratulations doll, your ring is gorgeous, can't wait to see all about it!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wowza!!! That is such a beautiful ring! Lucky gal :) cogratulations doll!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations!! The ring is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see/read all about it :D Your going to make a stunning bride <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. congratulations! you look so happy <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations!!! So happy for you! It is an incredible miracle to get to marry your best friend and I'm lucky enough to have married mine as well :) Good luck to you both! Xo

    www.socalsophisticate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. YESSS!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Marriage is the best!!! :) :) :) youre going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats! How exciting. You've got that glow :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congratulations! Planning a wedding is one of the funnest things ever. Cannot wait to see what you come up with!

    www.pursespumpsandpleats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats I'm so happy for you!!!! Beautiful ring!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  36. That ring is amazing. Hope to see a few wedding posts...though I have been married for 5 years now, the planning still is exciting for me.

    http://manolosmanicuresthismom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations! That ring is gorgeous. You are going to love being married and will be the most beautiful bride ever!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations !!! You look amazing in these photos and the ring is gorgeous :) Love the second photo of you and your fiance' ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats! The ring is gorgeous x

    STYLE MANIA

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congrats!!! :)


    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations, Julia! May God bless more and more both. All my best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  42. congrats beautiful! That ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! :) So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations! What wonderful news! The ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wooooow!! Congratulations!!! That rock is gorgeous and so are you two love birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow!The ring is fab!Congrats!
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  46. MAZAL TOV
    Wishing you a beautiful couple, very nice ring

    MICHAL

    http://matryoshkachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. oh woooow congratulations :))
    your ring is gorgeous!!
    your must be super happy now :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congratulations! The ring is so gorgeous:-)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congratulations, beautiful! Your ring is gorgeous :) it's one of the most amazing feelings, to get engaged, isn't it? ;) lots of love to both of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congratulations! The ring is stunning :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  51. congratulations!! :) The ring is gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  52. yay!! congratulations! wedding planning is the most fun (i'm planning my wedding now also!) enjoy every second, i can't wait to read all about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  53. wow....congrats...very nice ring...Aww:)

    ReplyDelete
  54. congratulations Julia! that ring is gorgeous. I wish you both the best life together :)
    xx
    Naghmeh

    ReplyDelete
  55. congratulations julia! your ring is TO DIE FOR!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow, this ring is gorgeous! I hope you will enjoy every minute of your engagement! All the best.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am SO SO happy for you, Julia! What an exciting time! :) Your man did real well on that ring... super gorg for a gorgeous lady!

    P.S. It's so important to marry someone who is your best friend. Next month will be my second wedding anniversary to my best friend, and I feel just as blessed as you! :)

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. How wonderful! Congratulations:) and that ring is indeed perfect.
    ~simi

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh my god ! Awesome ! Iam sure that you are the happiest girl now in our sweet world ! Congrats ! Xx nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. wow congrats!! The ring is just perfect :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    kisses, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  61. CONGRATS! I already saw the ring on twitter and it left me speechles :) i wish you all the happiness in the world and happy wedding planning :)

    Xxx,
    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  62. That is a gorgeous ring! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Congrats!!!! So happy for you both! Love all your ideas for the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Congratulations Julia!!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I heard over Twitter :-) ...Congrats! The ring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  66. The ring is beautiful! Congratulations I can be sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Congratulations! Let the planning fun begin! Much love and luck for the future!

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Congrats!! Very exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  69. congratulations!! So exciting! :)

    commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Congratulations!! The ring is beautiful and you're going to be such a gorgeous bride!
    I've been checking out your wedding 'pins' and your wedding will be just fabulous I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. yay! love the ring! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Congratulations Julia!
    Lots of love and so much happiness for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Congratulations! Can't wait to take a sneak peek at your inspiration board.

    Sorcha x
    Bonfire Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  74. Congrats! And your nail polish coordinates wonderfully with your beautiful ring.

    http://loislanelifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  75. How exciting for you! Congrats to you both! Your ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Congratulations! You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Congratulations! Your wedding will be beautiful! Make sure to post pics! <3 Congrats again hehe

    ReplyDelete
  78. Congratulations! The ring is really beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Congratulations Julia! You will be a beautiful bride. I'm so happy you found your prince!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Congratulations! The ring is amazing and you look so happy! Keep us updated on your wedding details! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  81. Congratulations! So exciting ;)

    - Sara @ Gameday Stylist
    www.gamedaystylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. absolutely over the moon for you! the ring is incredible. congrats to your fiance! best wishes planning your wedding

    ReplyDelete
  83. that is my ideal dream ring! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Congratulations on your engagement! Very exciting!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. ahhhh congrats!! You have some incredible inspiration to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  86. oh my god!! I was just absentmindedly scrolling down when I saw this post and it made my heart skip a beat :) congratulations!! the ring is absolutely gorgeous and i wish you so much love and best wishes for the future ahead :)

    (also can't wait to see how the wedding turns out hehe)

    annie, WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  87. Awww! Congratulations, Julia! Wishing you a lifetime of love... now, time to plan the wedding. Savor every moment of it.. once the big day comes, it happens so quickly.. you blink once and the day is over. tee hee. Congrats again!!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  88. Congratulations on the engagement Julia! you guys looks so happy together and the ring is beautiful! I bet you can't wait for the wedding planning, it is so much fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  89. Congratulations on getting engaged!! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous. You will love being married it's the best thing ever!! Congrats again!!

    http://ashnshae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  90. CONGRATS!!! Your ring is gorgeous. He did such a perfect job :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  91. Again, CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you Julia!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  92. Congratulations to you both! Gorgeous ring - he did GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Congratulations hun! Your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! Very happy for you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  94. congrats and your ring is sooo gorgeous! I saw one just like it at adlers for like $24,000!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  95. Congratulations!! You guys are so cute! Keep us posted with all the wedding details.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  96. CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see your wedding pictures, dress, decoration, everything!
    I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  97. oh my goodness congratulations!!! That is seriously the most beautiful ring ever!! so happy for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  99. Congrats on the engagement!! That is sooo exciting!!

    Julie
    http://www.julersrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Oh wow i must have completely missed this post - Congratulations Julia! You 2 look soo sweet together :)
    How exciting! I love your ring too, it's soo gorgeous!!

    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete
  101. Congrats, Julia! Your ring is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Congrats! your ring is so beautiful! Do you mind if i ask where your fiancé got it?

    ReplyDelete
  103. Wow that is so beautiful!! Congrats (:

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hey I just saw your ring on pinterest, clicked on the photo and here i am! Isn't the internet wonderful? Anyway... I am a wedding photographer and I see a lot of rings and this one... IS AWESOME!!! Congrats on a man with great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  105. Congratulations! The ring is amazing! Lucky girl! xo,
    Kare

    www.hellopretty.net

    ReplyDelete
  106. just started following your blog your style is amazing.

    AND YOUR RING IS OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!

    xox
    http://www.leopardcrazed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  107. This all-diamond Engagement Rings is truly gorgeous! The labour behind it (all those precision cutting) is really shining through even with just the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Engagement Rings All Women love to wear jewels that make them feel special, and diamond jewelries are always the first choice for them because the charm of diamond jewelries attract them.

    ReplyDelete