4.15.2011

Sorority Formal

Soo my sorority's formal is coming up next weekend! ( I am super excited) It took me a while to find a dress that I really loved. I wanted something short, flow-y, and ready for Spring. I found this 70's style dress at Top Shop and knew it was the one right away! As Rachel Zoe would say, "I Die"! Of course I had to order it online and i crossed my fingers that it would fit/look good on me. I was so excited when it came in the mail and even MORE excited when it fit like glove! I then went to Nordies (aka Nordstrom) and bought these nude Steve Madden Bevv heels. I love wearing lots of jewelry, but because this dress has such an intense patterns, i decided to just wear some simple earrings. I got these large crystal dangling earring for around $3.00 from Forever21. What do you think of my look? I will post a final picture of how everything turns out!
 Steve Madden Bevv Heel LINK
Unfortunately my dress from Top Shop is sold out, but I did find a good comparison from Asos for only $89.65! (isn't it cute? i want to order it too!!!)



Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment