10.26.2011

Glam

Sometimes all I need is just a few accessories to "glam" my look out.
 Here are some of my favorites:

Revlon Lipsticks- in "Really Red", "Rose Velvet", & "Raspberry Bite"
 Daily Perfumes- Miss Dior Cherie & Zara "Iris"
 Details- The Loft and J. Crew pins, Bamboo Sky name necklace, 
Vintage bobby pins, Michael Kors Watch
Sparkly Necklace- Bloomingdales
Gold details- Butter nails polish in "West End Wonderland", Replay Sunnies, 
Bamboo Sky earrings, Madewell bow ring

35 comments:

  1. Great choices! I myself love the revlon really red and miss dior cherie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Dior Cherie and the gold MK watch are my go-tos as well! The Madewell bow ring is too cute.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that necklace and the rose velvet lipstick :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkly necklaces is the greatest invention ever! Instant glam in just seconds!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sunglasses are amazzing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the necklace with the name, I would like to find with mine but it's impossible to find...

    :)
    Evita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures, just purchased a few new lipsticks myself to experiment with, always glams up an outfit x

    STYLE MANIA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love accessories, they give a look the final touch.


    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wear Miss Dior Cherie too! ... Adore that necklace, so glam!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE IT

    http://www.joanna-palej.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So chic! I'm wondering what kind of camera do you use? They are such great quality!
    Xoxox
    Meagan
    Www.caseofcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so glam! love love love it

    I need a "Carissa" name necklace I think... where did you get yours? I guess mine would have to be made specially

    ReplyDelete
  13. You definitely know the right pieces to glam up an outfit. Love your necklace, I just recently purchased a monogrammed one that I cant wait to wear! Thank you for sharing!

    xx

    Ashley

    http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Dior Cherie is my faveeeee :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. so true!! Especially love the necklace from Bloomingdale's and the red lipstick!

    xo Cara
    http//www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gorgeous pieces! I especially love the earrings and the bow ring. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's all the small details in life that make us ladies feel glam right? Love them all!

    <3 <3 <3
    Amanda
    LYLIFclothing

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love miss dior cherie. makes me feel so girly. great for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those sunglasses! I wish they weren't sold out.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julia, I am so glad you stopped by IHOD b/c I am LoViNg your blog! So much fun to catch up on over here. Will be adding you to my blog roll to keep up! And I have that shade of Butter London. It adds just the right touch of glam to my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Miss Dior Cherie - the parfume love of my life <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooooh, zara perfume, never tried one, this makes me want to though! Great Post.

    xxx

    Freddie
    stylemefreddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that Butter nailpolish and the lipsticks!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Seriously obsessed with all these accessories. The lipsticks are GORG. I've got a problem with collecting lipsticks. :)



    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful collection! :)



    meagainstfashion.
    www.moderngrungestolengrunge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great pictures.
    Love Miss Dior

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that adorable bow ring!

    - Sara @ Gameday Stylist

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful! I love all the sparkles.

    Sorcha x
    Bonfire Brunette

    ReplyDelete