10.27.2011

Stylemint & Jewelmint

Leather Jacket Kenna T (similar style here), Skirt Zara (similar style here), Shirt Stylemint, Bracelet & Rings Jewelmint, Watch Michael Kors, Heels Banana Republic (on sale!)

Have you guys ever heard of Jewelmint or Stylemint? 
Well, if not then you should definitely go check it out! Create an account on one of the sites (you will then have access to both) and take the "style test" so they can pick products that suit your style. You then are given an array of options each month to choose from...and the best part is that each shirt or piece  of jewelry is only $29.99! 
I am officially hooked on the Stylemint t-shirts. They always have a great collection and the quality is amazing! I am wearing the "Prince" t-shirt in navy and it's the softest fabric and can go with anything. Jewelmint has the most fabulous collection of jewelry and I am wearing the XO rings (which I think i'll be wearing everyday from here on out) and the Corsica bracelet.  
So go create an account at either sites (Stylemint or Jewelmint) and sign up :) You will be so glad you did!

51 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit- great jewelry and I love that skirt!! :)

    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this skirt! I love it so much! I like how you dressed it down for day time! It is so versatile!

    xoxo Jess
    Sparks and Fireworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look beautiful :) Love the skirt!

    Have a great weekend!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous skirt!!!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look - the skirt is beautiful!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful (seriously, I want hair like yours!) And I love your accessories. That blue shirt look very pretty on you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. skirt is the best

    http://www.joanna-palej.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute outfit, I really love the leather jacket and you look gorgeous as usual :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look, you are resplendent

    xxx

    http://www.norabrownsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt! I wore my sequin skirt today as well. It just makes you feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is amazing! :) Those shoes are too fun and those websites sounds really great! THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that skirt!


    [♥] —-[♥] —-[♥] —-[♥] —-[♥]

    Have A Great Weekend!

    XoXo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    [♥] —-[♥] —-[♥] —-[♥] —-[♥]

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful outfit Julia! Love the tee with the zara skirt (I wore mine with a white t-the skirt doesn't need too much!) and I love the jewelry...you look gorgeous!
    Happy weekend,
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just can't get over how much I love your hair!

    http://girlyframe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorgeous, i am in love with your hair!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is perfect! LOVE the sequin skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for telling about these sites! You jewelry looks great, as well as shirt! I must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look amazing sweetie in this look so in love with it!!the skirt is really perfect and what to say about the shoes...
    kisses :)
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. i am super in love with this look, it just doesn't get much better!! you look wonderful!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely skirt ! looks great ! have a nice weekend ! xx nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I die for your skirt so sparkly and pretty, loved the colors here, navy and caramel look amazing!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  22. The T-shirt is really cool and the skirt is just AhMayZing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. In love with this skirt. Just enough sparkle!
    --Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute - just signed up for stylemint - haven't ordered yet but the t's are so cute.

    - Sara @ Gameday Stylist
    www.gamdaystylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the color combo!! super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the casual mixed with the sequins...can't go wrong!

    - Caitlin @seatoshiningport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the skirt, shoes, and those awesome rings.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fun skirt!

    http://loislanelifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. loe your combination!!! its so beautiful this skirt with the leather jaachet. really impress a lot!
    congrats! for this beautiful outfit, simply, elegant, beautiful.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love the pairing of the sparkly skirt with the leather jacket. very cute! and those heels look so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look amazing as usual (your jacket is amazing) but not you too! Everyone's been endorsing both of those sites and its been overload!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous outfit!! And I adore your hair!! So delighted to have discovered your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the jewelry, I am definitely going to check out the websites! The sequin skirt is such a great piece !!

    Catiebroscius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. this outfit is so gorgeous! i love those rings and shoes, thanks for all the links!

    your blog is adorable, i'm following :)

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://chic-who.blogspot.com/

    Amazing outfit. You managed to make a gold, sequined skirt look great with a basic tee! Its the perfect amount of glitter and sparkle! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  36. love the outfit the skirt is beautiful , your outfits are always effortless,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. what a great skirt!

    vanessa
    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely skirt
    Great color

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just found your blog and I love it!
    You look gorgoeus in these photos! I absolutely love your skirt

    Check out my blog if you like:

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just an amazing skirt! And awesome accessories!
    www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm party of Jewelmint and although I love the tees on Stylemint I have yet to commit. After seeing your outfit though I might just have to reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  42. The rings are so pretty. Love your sequin skirt, too. Congrats on the engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love this outfit on you, everything is perfectly styled and I'm loving both the jewelmint and stylemint pieces! Those rings are stunning.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. love this outfit so much!! i need a sequin skirt in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Goodness, I love this outfit. You are so beautiful. Congrats on the engagement too!

    ReplyDelete